Monday, September 6, 2010

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Returns Sept. 16th for Season 6!!




It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia is back on September 16th for Season 6, and I can't wait!!

If you haven't watched the show yet, I actually envy you! It is definitely one of the funniest shows on TV right now, and you get 5 Seasons worth of episodes to watch for the first time!  In case you're wondering what the show is about, people say it's like a Dark Seinfeld on Crack, and I'd have to agree.

I found a bunch of trailers for Season 6 on the ALLNEWSSUNNY YouTube channel, and I embedded one of the videos below for your viewing pleasure.  I've also included a link to the page, so you can watch them all.  Enjoy!

It's Always Sunny - Season 6 Trailers


--jackandcokewithalime


(Image:
Screenshot taken from YouTube video at http://www.youtube.com/v/V6TXdldX7ws?fs=1&hl=en_US
)

2 comments:

Tristan said...

This is extremely enjoyable show. i love this show. i don't miss any episode of this show. I regularly watch Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia online from this link .

Blogger said...

Ever wanted to get free YouTube Subscribers?
Did you know that you can get these ON AUTOPILOT AND ABSOLUTELY FOR FREE by registering on Like 4 Like?